STATEMENT OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER THE TC
- This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (STATEMENT) governs the FRONTPAGEIT PLATFORM (hereafter FRONTPAGEIT) relationship with its users who interact with FRONTPAGEIT and thus, with your registration you understand and agree with the content of this TC and STATEMENT.
- If you violate the provision of this Statement, or create risk of possible legal exposure for the FRONTPAGEIT, we will stop providing its access to you.
- By FRONTPAGEIT we mean the features and services made available through our website at www.frontpageit.com and any other FRONTPAGEIT branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions).
- “Interests” should be undrestood as all the topics and areas you may choose to receive content from a Curator.
- “Curator” should be understood as an individual on FRONTPAGEIT, who shares information on a topic that interests him/her.
- “Information” should be understood as facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- “Content” should be understood as anything you post on FRONTPAGEIT that would not be included in the definition of information.
- “Data” should be understood as content and information that third parties can retrieve from FRONTPAGEIT or provide to FRONTPAGEIT.
- “Active registered user” is a user who has logged into at least once in the previous 90 days.
2. GENERAL PRIVACY PROVISIONS
- Thus, we advise you to read it.
3. FRONTPAGEIT OWNERSHIP
- You recognize that FRONTPAGEIT and all of its related contents as described in Section 7/a/b/c/d and f, belongs to GistCom Limited (hereafter GistCom Limited or the OWNER), headquartered at Bawnogue Enterprise Centre, Bawnogue Road, Clondalkin, Dublin, Ireland.
- You can contact Gistcom Limited on the above mentioned address or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ACCEPTING THE TERMS
- In order to use FRONTPAGEIT, you must first agree to the TC. YOU MAY NOT USE FRONTPAGEIT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS.
- You can accept the TC by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the TC, where this option is made available to, or,
- By actually using FRONTPAGEIT, and in this case, you understand and agree that your use is an acceptance of the TC from that point onwards.
- You cannot use FRONTPAGEIT if:
- You are not of legal age to form a binding contract, or,
- You are a person barred under the laws of your country of residence.
- By accepting the TC you recognize FRONTPAGEIT ownership as in Section 3.
- You understand that by using FRONTPAGEIT you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use FRONTPAGEIT at your own risk.
- You may stop using FRONTPAGEIT at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using it.
- We advise you to print off or save a local copy of the TC for your records.
5. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT PROVISIONS
- You agree to use FRONTPAGEIT only for purposes that are permittedby the TC.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with the account you use to access.
- You will not provide any false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use FRONTPAGEIT if you are UNDER 14.
- You will not use FRONTPAGEIT if you are a convicted sex offender or terrorist.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to immediately notify FRONTPAGEIT.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell FRONTPAGEIT for any purpose.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate, such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name.
- If you violate the provisions of this Statement, we will stop providing its access to you.
6. FRONTPAGEIT SAFETY
In order to keep FRONTPAGEIT safe, by accepting the TC you agree to following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications, "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming".
- You will not collect any users’ content or information
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) FRONTPAGEIT by any means other than through the interface that is provided.
- You will not access to FRONTPAGEIT using automated means (such as scripts, web crawlers, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not request login information and/or access an account belonging to others.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass other users.
- You will not post any hateful, threatening, or pornographic content that is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- You will not post any content that directly or not incites violence;
- You will not post any content that contains nudity, gratuit violence, exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, or contains a link to an adult website.
- You will not post any content that constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, provide pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated works or links to pirated works files.
- You will not use FRONTPAGEIT to anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory, furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses, or, promote terrorism.
- You will not use FRONTPAGEIT to criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair FRONTPAGEIT proper working.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
If you violate these provisions and create risk of possible legal exposure for FRONTPAGEIT, we will stop providing its access to you.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You should be aware that Contents presented to you as part of FRONTPAGEIT are protected by intellectual property.
- You acknowledge and agree that GistCom Limited owns all legal right,title and interest in and to FRONTPAGEIT, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in it, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
- You are prohibited to use any of FRONTPAGEIT trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You are prohibited to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on these Contents (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by GistCom Limited, in a separate agreement, or in the exceptional cases covered by law, such as non commercial introductions, academic quotes, etc.
- Other than the limited license set forth in Section 8, we acknowledge and agree that GistCom Limited do not obtain any right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these TC in/to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, FRONTPAGEIT, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that content, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
- You agree that in using FRONTPAGEIT, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- GistCom Limited does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other contents that you transmit, submit, display or publish on, through or in connection with FRONTPAGEIT. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with FRONTPAGEIT, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein the Section 8 of the TC.
8. CONTENT AND INFORMATION SHARING
- YOU ARE THE OWNER OF ALL OF THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION YOU SHARE ON FRONTPAGEIT.
- In addition you agree that you are solely responsible for any Content that you create, transmit or display while using FRONTPAGEIT and for the consequences of your actions by doing so.
- If your ORIGINAL content – as explained in m - is covered by intellectual property rights and here by content it should be understood texts, photos, videos, by the present TC you agree to grant GistCom Limited a license to use any intellectual property protected content that you post on.
- This license is non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide and allows GistCom Limited to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distributes any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, FRONTPAGEIT.
- This license is for the sole purpose of enabling GistCom Limited to display, distribute and promote FRONTPAGEIT.
- You agree that this license includes a right for GistCom Limited to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom FRONTPAGEIT has relationships.
- You understand and agree that this license shall permit that the GistCom Limited in performing the required technical steps to provide FRONTPAGEIT to our users, may:
- Transmit or distribute your Content and,
- Make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media.
- The license should have a duration equal to the time that your content will be present on FRONTPAGEIT, that is, until you decide to delete it, or otherwise, when you decide to delete your account.
- You confirm and warrant GistCom Limited that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- If by any mean you decide to share your contents with others, and they have not deleted it, the license related to those contents will continue until they do so.
- When you delete your intellectual property protected content you acknowledge that removed content may persist in backup copies for some reasonable period of time. This backup will not be available to others.
- You agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those intellectual property rights and that GistCom Limited has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- THIS LICENSE ONLY APPLIES TO YOUR ORIGINAL CONTENT UNDERSTOOD AS ORIGINAL CONTENT THE ONE CREATED BY YOU.
- YOU RECOGNIZE AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY ON THIRD PARTIES CONTENT THAT YOU PUBLISH. DOING SO, IT WILL BE UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE OWNER TO PUBLISH IT.
- THUS FRONTPAGEIT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR THIRD PARTIES CONTENT.
- If even so you create risk of possible legal exposure to GistCom Limited relating to third parties intellectual property contents, we will delete the content and we can stop providing FRONTPAGEIT access to you.
- We recall you that when you publish content or information you are allowing everyone to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
9. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- We expect you to respect other people's rights, thus, you will not post content or take any action on FRONTPAGEIT that infringes or violates someone else's rights.
- You will not post content or take any action on FRONTPAGEIT that violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks.
- If you wish to collect information from users, you will obtain their consent, making absolutely clear that you are the one who is collecting it.
- You will also explain what information you collect and how you intend to use it.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents.
- You will not post sensitive financial information.
- We can remove any content or information you post on if we believe that it violates these TC.
- If you fail to comply with the provisions above and by thus violate them, we will stop providing its access to you.
10. MEMBER DISPUTES
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users or any other parties with whom you interact through FRONTPAGEIT.
11. MOBILE SERVICE
- The access through mobile service is free.
- However, FRONTPAGEIT can decide to charge for the download of the mobile application that provides access to FRONTPAGEIT.
- Be aware that while using mobile access your carrier's normal rates and fees to data transfer will still apply.
The present Statement can be changed for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, and if it does, we will notify you.
- If you violate the TC we will stop providing all or part of FRONTPAGEIT access to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that, if you violate the TC you may be prevented from accessing FRONTPAGEIT, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You will be notified by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
- You may delete your account at any time.
- You may terminate your legal agreement closing your account.
- The TC will continue to apply until terminated by either you or GistCom Limited as set out in the TC.
14. MEDIATION FOR DISPUTES
- Any claim, cause of action or dispute you have with us arising out of or relating to the TC or FRONTPAGEIT will be initially resolved through mediation.
- The laws of Ireland will govern this TC, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us.
- You also agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the TC and for the consequences (including any loss or damage) of any such breach.
- Any claim against GistCom Limited related to your actions, content or information will originate your obligation to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- GistCom Limited IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR:
- THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;